The HireMojo Team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and operate pocket folder/gluer.
- Set up and operate folders and perform daily oiling.
- Set up and operate Glue System.
- Perform maintenance as required.
- Set up and assemble hand bindery operations.
- Keep area neat and clean.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Ability to read and write legibly. Must be able to understand and follow instructions. Knowledge of and ability to set up and operate all above equipment. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Reports directly to the Bindery Supervisor.
- Minimum supervision required.
- Five years bindery experience desired.
- Regular and predictable attendance is considered an essential part of the job.
- 2nd shift position hours are from 2:30-11pm.
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies.
Darwill is a nationally recognized print and marketing communications firm that specializes in producing high-quality and cost-effective printed materials in the sheet fed and digital print markets. Our diverse product offering of data acquisition, email appends, integrated marketing services, production workflows, custom print production, direct mail solutions, fulfillment and complete bindery/mailing, allows us to provide a turn-key production process to complete projects within your timeline and budget.