The HireMojo Team
Searching for a career with unlimited growth? Join us at Rice Insurance! We are looking for an individual who loves sales and is willing to put in the effort for maximum reward. Recognized for the past three consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by INC 5000 and rated as one of the top privately-held companies based in Bellingham, Rice Insurance is now hiring for a Group Benefits/Medical Producer for our Bellingham office.
We are searching for an individual who is sales driven while also maintaining a teamwork mindset. Do you want to work with clients and do you enjoy working with others in a fast paced, fun and professional environment? We are willing to train the right person who has proven sales experience, and an ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Health Insurance Industry, Medicare MedAdvantage and Supplement plans, and or the Affordable Care Act. This is a base plus commission-based position. The harder you work, the more you earn!
- Accurately and thoroughly prepare proposals for new business
- Work face-to-face and over the phone with clients in need of individual medical insurance
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and prospective clients
- Maintain open communication with clients, account managers, and carriers.
- Issue appropriate documentation and compliance requirements as needed
- Enter and maintain accurate and clear documentation within agency computer system
- Meet sales goals
- Maintain active Life & Health License
- At least 1-year experience in sales
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Obtain and maintain a Life and Health Insurance Agent License.
• Ability to pursue and close sales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated and goal orientated.
• Strong technical skills, computer and math skills, strong analytical capability..
• Strong organizational, prioritization. time management, and follow-through skills
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Prefer minimum 2-years’ experience in sales.
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.