The HireMojo Team
Farmers Agency in Dresher, PA is seeking a qualified professional to join their team for the role of Insurance Producer. As a key member of our sales and support team, you'll play an important and high profile role servicing and helping our business grow through value-based dialogue and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a drive to make a lot of money and control your future, then this is your opportunity.
Some noteworthy information regarding our
position and company include:
· Base Salary plus commission.
· Award-winning training, ranked #1 in the industry (Recognized by
Corporate Exchange USA and Training Magazine).
· Offering over 60 products and services, including auto, home, life and
financial services, plus business insurance, boat, motorcycle, RV’s and more.
· Farmers Insurance is the 3rd largest Property &
Casualty Insurer in America and growing in your area! Established in 1928, Farmers
has over 14,000 agents and 20,000 employees nationwide.
As an Agency Producer you will develop leads, support the sales, cross-sell, customer retention and customer service goals of the Insurance Agency. You will do so by calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also developing a deeper relationship with existing customer accounts. Leads will be provided to you, but you will also work to generate warmer sales leads through your own personal networking and prospecting.
- Utilizing Agency marketing systems, or those you may
develop, to solicit and sell Insurance and related products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking and/or community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Maintaining knowledge of new products and initiatives.
Pursuing a program for development of personal and business skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Opportunity to own your own book of business
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school
diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales
Representative will also have, Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- P&C Or Life License a must
- Excellent communication skills – both written
- Telemarketing experience a must
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and
- Desire to continually learn new products and
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability,
conflict resolution skills and strong verbal and written communication
- Good credit history
- A favorable criminal record – no Felonies
- Bilingual / Spanish
Your main mission as our Sales and Service Representative will be to work the front lines of client sales and service and leave a positive impression with current and prospective clients. You will assist with client questions, up-sell, cross-sell and even take care of the initial sale when new clients call for quotes, all while keeping accurate and thorough records of your activity.
Seeking a strong Producer to help grow an established, award winning agency.
We are a full service insurance agency assisting families and businesses protect what is most important to them.