The HireMojo Team
Do you want a career where you are part of a results driven but supportive team?
Do you excel in a competitive environment and enjoy being intellectually challenged? Do you want to help people and make a difference? Are you seeking professional growth with an opportunity for advancement?
As an associate attorney with Nicole L. Goetz, P.L., an AV Rated law firm focused exclusively on family law and appeals, you will be involved with assisting the firm and its clients with all types of family law matters, and you will have a wide range of responsibilities from drafting pleadings and memos to representing the firm's clients at trial and on appeal.
Though we will provide extensive training to help you to excel in your role with the firm, you will need to step into this position with: an ability to work independently and as part of a team, a polished professional demeanor, exceptional interpersonal, writing and analytical skills, an acute attention to detail, paired with well-developed organizational skills, and demonstrated litigation experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the managing shareholder with all aspects of active and new family law and appellate cases;
- Directly representing clients in litigation, settlement, and on appeal;
- Client development and marketing;
- Assisting in the development or revision of firm processes and procedures and forms; and
- Participating in or assisting with certain administrative functions of the firm;
Knowledge of and proficiency with the following will be instrumental to your success:
- Family Law;
- Florida Evidence Code, Florida Rules of Procedure, including the Civil, Family, Appellate and Judicial Rules of Procedure;
- Complex legal drafting;
- Family Law Software and Divorce Power Analyzer; and
- Microsoft Office;
Minimum requirements for position include, but are not limited to:
- J.D. from accredited law school;
- Florida Bar license;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- At least three years litigation experience;
- Appellate and or significant complex drafting experience;
- An ability to work full-time hours at the designated physical location and meet required performance standards;
- An ability to pass a comprehensive background check;
The firm presently offers benefits including manageable performance requirements, access to group health insurance, reimbursement for required CLE and professional dues, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k with discretionary profit sharing and guaranteed match, and an opportunity for bonuses based on performance.
You can become part of our team and be instrumental to our success - Complete the online interview now!
Nicole L. Goetz, PL, located in Naples, Florida, is a small AV rated firm that is focused exclusively on Marital and Family Law and the appeals of those matters.