The HireMojo Team
We have an opening for a Test Engineer to join our test engineering team in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. DISTek offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule, and a full range of benefits. Please join us for an exciting and challenging career with the potential that only a growing high technology company can offer.
The Test Engineer is responsible for the design, development, deployment and support of test systems for electronic/electrical products. Position includes high-level functions such as test planning, detailed design and development of test software for off-highway vehicles. The Test Engineer is required to review and interpret customer requirements and specifications and then develop and produce plans and procedures required by the customer.
- Ability to program in LabVIEW, TestStand, C++, and C# software
- Ability to specify, set-up, calibrate and use sophisticated and or specialized measurement devices and test equipment such as oscilloscopes, gas analyzers, transducers, function generators, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to read, write, interpret instrumentation/electrical diagrams and specifications
- Must be TOQ (Task Orientated Qualified) under NFPA-70E program
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing procedures and systems (SAP, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with and motivate a diverse group of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for giving presentations and creating technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience preferred
- CLAD or CLD preferred
DISTek Integration, Inc. is a provider of electronic and product test systems. As an engineering system solutions provider, we partner with our clients to design smarter, safer and more sophisticated machines and their electronics systems. As experts in our core competencies of Modeling & Simulation, Embedded Software development and Automation & Test software, we pride ourselves in delivering innovative solutions to complex problems targeting the off-highway vehicle market. With several offices through the upper Midwest area, we are able to support our customers through the United States as well as those in other countries.