The HireMojo Team
About the Company:
SPH Analytics (SPHA) is a healthcare technology company that empowers payers and providers to deliver the highest quality healthcare possible. Our innovative solutions incorporate financial and claims data with the most valuable source, the patient medical record. With this information, we measure the quality of care and deliver actionable population health and patient satisfaction information to the treating physician.
For more information about SPHA, please visit www.SPHAnalytics.com.
Are you the passionate engineer who loves data & database technologies? Have good knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server and data warehouse technologies. Are you interested in learning & contributing to the Healthcare industry? At SPH Analytics we are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated Data engineer who wants to make a positive difference in the organization.
SPH Analytics offers analytics for healthcare leaders to measure and analyze population health and patient experience to take action for optimal outcomes in Healthcare.
The Data Engineer is a critical member of the Product Development & Engineering department. You will help in steering of our Data Engineering capabilities. Along with contributing to current SQL Server Reporting Service & data warehouse initiatives; You will work to establish our next generation data ingestion, transformation, analytics capabilities and transform our current practices to take advantage of these capabilities.
- Incorporates Microsoft Database tools, technologies and techniques to create maintainable, scalable and high performance database & data warehouse solutions.
- Develop new and standard reports utilizing SSRS and data warehouse information.
- Use SQL knowledge to develop processes that include data validation integrity check and process logging
- Identify complex data patterns and inconsistencies through data analysis and data mining
- Plan, prototype and implement new systems and applications and develop automation process, leveraging SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and SQL technologies.
- Contribute to product platform development. Take ownership of technical initiatives and drive them to completion
- Collaborate with project managers, data analysis and product development to develop solutions that meet business requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Database technologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Math or Engineering.
- Experience in creating data reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and exposure to SSIS packages.
- Awareness on Data ingestion and ETL process & tools.
- Strong preference for Agile/Scrum experience.
- Strong work ethic, loyal, achievement oriented, and ethical.
- Self-starting, highly motivated individual with a positive attitude. Strong analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, adaptable to new concepts and exhibit a strong initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Possess a high level of professionalism and have excellent follow-through skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.Net, C# based product development and software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge on Healthcare industry preferably regulatory programs such as QHP, HEDIS, MCAHPS, CG-CAHPS and health plans
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off plus holidays
- Comprehensive benefit plans
SPH Analytics (SPHA) is a leader in healthcare solutions that empower healthcare transformation for health plans, ACOs, and healthcare providers. Our surveys, call center outreach, consulting, and powerful analytic applications provide quality data to inform performance improvement and public reporting goals.
Our formula of measure, analyze, and take action is at the heart of healthcare transformation. Information gathered from our surveys, outreach, and analytic tools measure and analyze current performance. These metrics allow you to take action towards optimal care outcomes and improvement processes within your organization.
Founded through the merger of Voyance, MDdatacor, Archimedes Clinical Analytics, and The Myers Group, SPH Analytics (SPHA) combines healthcare advancement, world-class customer service, industry recognized excellence, accredited survey capabilities, and powerful analytic applications for use by healthcare leaders. SPHA solutions offer clients opportunities to improve population health goals, drive patient engagement, and reduce overall cost of care while increasing member and patient satisfaction.
SPHA also provides call center services and consulting to help health networks, payers, and providers offer outreach and gain understanding to patient populations for further improvement in Triple Aim initiatives.
SPH Analytics is based in Alpharetta, GA, with offices in Branford, CT, San Francisco, CA, Nashville, TN, and Duluth, GA. SPH Analytics is a member of the $3 billion Symphony Technology Group.