The HireMojo Team
You are an experienced Windows software engineer looking for challenging work in the information security space. You are highly experienced with Windows development and knowledgeable on the Windows API and you seek an opportunity with a company that is willing to help you add malware/security and machine learning to your repertoire. At Webroot, we are seeking to empower a Windows development engineer with ability to influence the technical direction of our products, building cutting-edge internet security applications used by millions of consumers and businesses around the world. You will use your experience with Windows OS level interfaces, your programming skills in C and C++, and your experience at Windows development to build the future of Webroot’s technology stacks. If this sounds like the challenge that drives you and the opportunity to learn that you seek, apply today.
You bring to the table:
- Expert knowledge in C and C++ on Windows;
- 5-10 years in software development on Windows operating system
- Windows development at kernel and user-mode is a plus
- Understanding of OS internals and Windows API is a plus
- x86/x64 Assembly knowledge/experience a plus
- Ability to collect and analyze crash dumps
- Experience and/or familiarity with Minifilter driver development
- Familiarity with the underlying structures of the registry and NTFS/FAT file systems
- Experience with in debugging techniques with any of WinDbg, OllyDbg, IDA Pro is a plus but nor required
- Familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, or other Network Sniffing tools is a plus but not required
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' PC's mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you’d expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.