The HireMojo Team
Your Peace of Mind. Secured.
PAC Integrations is a premier security systems provider, specializing in both commercial and residential applications since 1982. Our sales team, office staff and field technicians work with a wide variety of companies to provide client-tailored solutions. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through our deep technical knowledge and utilization of a forward-thinking, nimble approach. Our reputation is one of integrity, quality, and results-driven customer service. In short, we get it done right the first time!
We are Driven by These Core Values
Excellence – We treat everyone with respect to promote a culture of teamwork, openness, and trust while maintaining a customer first attitude at all times.
Integrity – We strive to be honest and fair in all that we do making certain to care for the best interests of PAC Integrations and those we serve.
Community – Our company supports projects, organizations, and people that reflect our company values and beliefs by giving back a portion of our time and profits to our employees, families, and faith-based organizations.
Does the Following Describe You
- Wholeheartedly identify with the core values of excellence, integrity, and community
- Self-motivated and willing to sell
- A passion for meeting and exceeding sales goals with impeccable hunting, qualifying and closing skills
- Unparalleled work ethic with a high value placed on personal accountability
- Productive listening and communication skills
Who We Want
Our ideal Sales Executive wants to drive the sales cycle from initial engagement to close while maintaining a high level of integrity. They enjoy qualifying and developing solutions that meet their prospect’s needs. They faithfully uphold PAC standards while forming strategic partnerships with business owners and security executives in need of our services.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Executive, you will enjoy being part of a dynamic team that thrives on developing client-tailored solutions while adhering to our core values. By following our custom Recipe for Success, you will be equipped to achieve your unique goals. Every day you will make a positive difference in our employees and our clients lives. As a continuous learner, you will have the opportunity to engage in PAC’s sales training and improve every aspect of your effectiveness.
- 3+ years of successful outside B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong CRM skills
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience
- Deep understanding of construction processes, fire/security and building systems code compliance
- Systems design integration (fire alarm, video surveillance, intrusion, access)
- Portfolio management experience
What We Will Include
Base salary plus no cap commissions. Accrued PTO and paid holidays available immediately after start date based on company handbook guidelines. After first 90 days, medical, dental, and vision coverage with $0 out-of-paycheck premium is available. Coverage extends to spouses and all eligible dependents.