The HireMojo Team
Help us move up the google search rankings like a pop star moves up the top 40. This is an exciting time to join Verve’s marketing team. Your mission as our SEO manager will shape customer acquisition strategy and drive fast and sustainable growth for our products.
In this job you will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the current SEO situation for Verve. This will include a technology focused data-driven analysis of where SEO currently stands.
- Design and develop best practices for the future of SEO for Verve. This will include recommendations for changes to website architecture, content, keywords, etc.
- Establish relationships with the editorial and marketing teams. Your focus will be on content creation and content programming that will drive improvement in SEO.
- Conduct mathematical and metrics-driven testing on new best practice. Your hypotheses and strategies will be proven via data. You will provide and interpret actionable date to our business leaders.
- Develop and implement an effective link building strategy.
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure SEO best practices are being implemented for all new code.
You bring to the table a track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation. Ideally you bring the ability to manage and lead SEO projects from the ground up. Experience or knowledge in the marketplace, retail or travel industry will help you accomplish successful outcomes in SEO. Your knowledge of the technical side of SEO is critical to success in this role as we value a highly analytical, data-driven approach in establishing best practices and strategy. Your ability to be a nimble team player will be crucial in our high growth start-up environment.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.