The HireMojo Team
As our Copywriter, this role requires the ability to decipher strategic needs and will ultimately create, own and maintain a playbook for consistent copy that highlights and sets the voice and tone for our consumer marketing, ambassador and member communications alike.This will impact how our target market experiences and engages with our brand. In this outstanding opportunity for a junior to mid-level copywriter, you will have your work read by thousands of our consumers. Your purposeful, persuasive and honest copy will impact the perception of our unique and growing brand. You will create, own, and evolve our brand voice across all channels. Here at Verve we work in an open, results-driven style where creativity and passion drive our success and growth opportunities abound!
Based in our Los Angeles, CA office, you will dig into a wide variety of writing assignments across all of our content channels. Initially we are looking for you to immerse yourself in all things Verve (including our quick pace and even quicker turn-around times), building relationships with the team, assessing our competition, brainstorming and researching everything about our unique product and service offering and our target demographic. Once up to speed, inside ninety days you will start creating guidelines for brand do's and do not's while starting to create our brand content and editorial playbook (AKA your baby). You’ll craft compelling and persuasive content that speaks to our target millennial demographic and entice them to want to learn about our brands; Verve, Pollen and JusCollege. Your writing style is clear, fresh, concise, persuasive and honest and will absolutely achieve the goal of setting the voice and tone to improve engagement and sales, as reflected by key performance metrics. Working effectively with several groups across the company such as our Marketing Team, CRM Team, Stakeholders and Designers, you will have to have strong communication skills. Prioritization and organization are strengths of yours, because this ensures you will meet your deadlines with ease. Your attention to detail is paramount when catching errors while in editor mode. In short, you are driven by results and are motivated to create engaging content.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and CRM team to create compelling copy across multiple brands to test across all communications to increase engagement, activation, sales, revenue and retention
- Produce excellent content with a quick-turn around time in a fast-paced and ever-fluid environment and always eager to receive feedback
- Write engaging copy for email, SMS, Web site, landing pages, video scripts, advertisements, press releases, social media, digital and print advertising, etc.
- Own the brand voice across several verticals and maintain up-to-date style guides
- Evaluate and take direction from Marketing briefs to solve business problems through creative execution
- Provide strategic editorial leadership to develop content solutions that support business goals and conversion needs while delighting users
- Laser focus for initiatives and thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet quick turn-arounds
- A clear, concise and honest writing style
- Strong communication skills and enjoy collaboration
- Strong proofreader and editing skills
- Initiative and self-motivation
What's the pulse of the Verve culture you ask? Quick, results-oriented, fun, collaborative, while having freedom, ownership and mastery in what you do. There is ample opportunity for growth here at Verve, click apply now and come join the Verve crowd to take your career to the next level!
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.