The HireMojo Team
Does the idea of designing for a company whose mission is to create amazing and exclusive experiences ignite your creative spirit? Verve, the leader in peer-to-peer travel and event marketing, needs an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to conceive and implement the visual content that engages our target market. Our exciting entertainment, trips, and festivals provide lifelong memories for millennial, business, and individual customers who interact with our Student Services, Enterprise, and Pollen offerings. Our company culture values and rewards creativity, ownership, teamwork, and self-development. Intrigued? Read on for more details.
What You'll Do:
Working from our Los Angeles Arts District office, you will bring your design expertise to our vibrant cross-functional, international team as you:
- Develop graphics, ideas, assets and campaigns for our international brands, products and events - coordinating across social, digital and print - while meeting our creative standards, specifications, feedback and deadlines.
- Design elegant and impactful creative messaging that inspires our digital-native, socially-centered and mobile-focused users.
- Constantly strive for best-in-class design, but be humble in responding to the day-to-day needs of our users and stakeholders. You'll be open to criticism and iterate quickly to keep things moving forward consistently.
- Contribute to - and create from scratch - design systems, icon sets, brand guidelines, campaigns, stories, taxonomies and moodboards. Switch effortlessly between sketches and polished layered files, and know when to switch.
- Become the visual go-to in a multi-skilled team. Product owners, sales, business, video production, social managers - you'll work with everyone and know how to communicate with everyone to product the best solutions.
- Switch between the demands of brand, video, moving graphics, commercial, B2B, partnerships, pitches, social and experiential. You'll be an expert in one or more of these, and hungry to become an expert in others.
- Be organized, on-point, on-deadline, be a design-owner, intentionally, from Los Angeles to London and beyond. Make sure everyone is in the loop, respond to global feedback, and make sure nothing is missed.
- Maintain clean workflows, transparent planning, meticulous asset management and clear communication across multiple time zones.
- You'll also have a killer eye for detail and be confident in critiquing your own - and other's - work.
What You'll Bring:
Our ideal Senior Graphic Designer will be a driven idea-generator with exceptional visual intuition, along with being a confident communicator with a flair for flawless execution. You'll have your finger on the pulse of pop and digital culture, and have the experience to translate emotive and aspirational stories to a young, hyper-aware and socially-focused audience using both print and digital toolkits. If this sounds like the job you've been longing to find - please apply online today for our thoughtful consideration. (The recruiter is Liz Klein, 469-223-4900.)
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.