The HireMojo Team
For the professional that is equally self-driven and team focused, BSG offers the opportunity to accelerate your career! In this exciting role as a Product Specialist, you will combine your creative passion with your project management skill set and find success in this highly visible role!
As BSG's Product Specialist based out of our Shakopee, MN office, you will manage timelines and milestones of assigned projects related to new and existing products, including all new packaging development, ensuring that quality products are delivered to our customers on time and up to our quality standards. Your prior project execution experience, coupled with your strong business communication and cross-functional team collaboration skills, will allow you to hit the ground running. Additionally, your energy and enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and offer solutions will be valued. You are flexible in your work style as project focus continuously changes and you are able to adapt quickly without missing a beat. Your pride of workmanship and ability to be detail oriented will enable you to work effectively in dynamic situations. Strong communication skills will serve you well as you present information and ideas to internal teams and clients. This is your opportunity to join a growing global organization and make your mark on the packaging space!
Example of Responsibilities:
- Manage execution of all projects related to new packaging development and functional packaging updates
- Research and provide guidance on applicable domestic and international regulations as needed to ensure labeling compliance
- Own the set-up of new product labels for in-house produced or packaged items
- Assist in supplier relationships as it affects packaging and labeling execution including sourcing of equipment and materials
- Review and approve packaging, advertising, and communication materials for regulatory compliance as needed
- Create, update, and manage UPC generation and associated systems to reflect up to date product information
- Coordinate periodic compliance reviews of existing products and packaging
What You Will Add to the Role:
- Strong working relationship with your teammates to run projects effectively
- Forward thinking to improve processes and offer solutions
- Good vibes only
Brewers Supply Group, Inc. (BSG) is a subsidiary of Rahr Corporation, a privately-held, family-owned company established in 1847 and headquartered in Shakopee, MN. BSG is comprised of six divisions: BSG CraftBrewing, BSG HandCraft, BSG Distilling, BSG Wine, BSG Hops and BSG Canada. BSG supports the craft (specialty) beer industry as a one-stop shop for industry related brewing supplies and ingredients with warehouses located in California, Colorado, Georgia, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington and Canada (British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec). Additionally, Rahr Corporation owns and operates Rahr Malting Co. the largest single-site malting facility in the world and is also the operator and partner of Koda Energy, a renewable fuels co-generation facility on its site in Shakopee.
Rahr Corporation has over 400 employees. Our work culture remains family friendly and provides our employees with great benefits and work-life balance.