The HireMojo Team
Hands-on leader for our IT Infrastructure team with broad experience at multi-location medium to large firm, ideally in the wealth management industry. Solid record delivering excellent service. Work closely with CTO, Dir. Engineering, & Dir. BI to support company’s growth strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver a frustration-free experience for our users and internal customers and ‘lights on’ reliability. Manage helpdesk and Infrastructure operations.
- Manage endpoints, networks, phone systems, collaboration applications and Azure based infrastructure.
- Keep our information systems secure from attack and protect confidential information.
- Create strategy for growth and supporting multiple regional offices. Integrate newly acquired firms.
- Manage team, vendors, objectives, and projects effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Hands on technical expertise in networking, information security, Windows, Azure stack. Certifications, especially CISSP or equivalent a plus.
- Experience implementing and operating ITIL and IT governance processes.
- Strong process-oriented mindset and skillset. Excellent organizer of systems, tasks, priorities, and staff accountabilities.
- Agility in response to a fast growing and changing corporate priorities.
- At least 10 years managing people in an infrastructure environment. Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships across the enterprise.
- Experience in heavily regulated environments. Knowledge of SEC, FINRA, IRS regulations a plus.
Hanson McClain Advisors (www.HansonMcClain.com) is fast-growing, private equity backed financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. We manage about $4 billion of investor assets.
We value our employees’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.