The HireMojo Team
Great opportunity to work close to your East Bay home and lead a small growing office for a well established, highly regarded property management company. Enjoy nice co-workers, good work/life balance, a reasonable commute, and a chance to work on quality retail assets.
We are seeking a senior team leader (Senior Property Manager) with experience in commercial property management (7+ years) to manage an initial portfolio of seven shopping centers (3 in Sacramento, 4 in the East Bay) with support of two staff (an experienced Property Manager as well as a Property Assistant). This is a position with significant growth potential as our portfolio continues to expand. The ideal candidate has 7+ years of shopping center management experience and some experience managing staff, but we are open to candidates with less experience so long as they have worked on retail assets. Any candidate must have shopping center management experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Mentoring and directing staff in the management of the portfolio, including hands on property management as necessary (this is not a pure staff management position). Assume responsibility for the administrative management of the management office located in Walnut Creek.
• Overseeing the maintenance and repair of the properties.
• Preparation of annual budgets and monthly financial variance reports.
• Preparation and analysis of tenant and property sales reports and sales reports.
• Assist with preparation of reimbursement reconciliations for CAM and taxes.
• Coordinate administration of tenant leases and vendor contracts.
• Administration of property related construction.
• Assisting in tenant leasing and renewal efforts.
Must have a four year college degree and experience in commercial property management, with some time spent involved in shopping center management. Candidates must possess exceptional organizational and computer skills (experience with MRI, Kardin, CTI or Yardi a plus), a solid understanding of accounting principles, and excellent written, verbal and customer service skills. Candidates should have a strong track record of managing staff and client relationships, meeting deadlines and be comfortable working in a small office.
This rewarding opportunity comes with a generous compensation structure and a stellar benefits package. But you will mostly appreciate working with a great team on interesting, top quality real estate assets.
Crosspoint Realty Services, Inc. (www.crosspointrealty.com) is a commercial real estate services firm based in San Francisco. Our fully-integrated services include property management, leasing, redevelopment, construction management and consulting. We currently manage and lease approximately five million square feet of retail and office properties in Northern California. Our clients include a distinguished list of institutions, pension fund advisors, REITs and private investors, as well as major national, regional and local retailers.
Crosspoint Realty Services was founded in 2003 as a boutique management firm that provides property management and leasing services for high-quality retail and office properties in California. Our philosophy is simple: we manage every property as if it were our own, we take pride in the relationships we establish, and we dedicate our full resources to maximizing the value of every real estate asset we manage.