The HireMojo Team
Join Webroot, a leading internet security vendor, as our Digital Demand Generation Manager and drive digital customer acquisition across our organization. This is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing professional with a demonstrated track record of success in the B2B marketplace to drive and execute customer acquisition strategies. We have one of the best and most innovative products on the market, a passion for technology, and a start up mentality and we are poised for the kind of rapid growth that is a marketing leader's dream. If you are driven by seeing results and would jump at the chance to grow Webroot's market share, then this is an ideal next step in your career. Join Webroot, a leading internet security vendor, as our Digital Demand Generation Manager and drive digital customer acquisition across our organization.
As our Digital Demand Generation Manager, based in our Broomfield, CO, HQ, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute from conception to completion digital acquisition programs that successfully acquire new customers through new and emerging online channels. Equally as important will be your ability to grow and optimize existing campaigns, as well as conceiving, building, and launching new campaigns across a variety of digital channels up to and including email marketing, paid channels and 3rd party. Instrumental to your success, will be your ability to understand, track, report and improve upon key online performance metrics to drive traffic and conversion optimization of online programs.
Your deep understanding of online marketing disciplines and email automation in Marketo will be key. Your strong ability to develop integrated and aggressive strategies for driving online acquisition and leads will be critical to success. You should be able to successfully drive results, ensuring that all activities are measured, monitored and reviewed.Honed communication skills will be critically important as you work cross-functionally to build key relationships both across the organization and externally. These key relationships include partnering internally with teams such as Segment Marketing, Communications and IS, as well as working closely with our external vendors and agencies. Ultimately your success will be defined by your motivation to drive business conversion optimization, be creative and manage multiple initiatives through strong project management and organizational skills creating a positive impact on ROI.
- Provide strategic direction on digital programs to drive B2B demand generation
- Partner with marketing segment and field teams to develop and execute B2B demand generation
- Partner with online acquisition and customer success teams to create alignment across the buyer journey
- Drive initiatives to achieve trial, lead and revenue targets
- Manage, build and optimize demand generation email programs in Marketo
- Manage B2B paid social programs to drive demand
- Manage presence on third party acquisition sites such as Spiceworks, G2 Crowd and PC Mag
- Understand, track, report and improve upon key online and direct response performance metrics to drive traffic and conversions and understanding of demand generation programs
- Optimize the online journey from digital marketing tactics to our website and landing pages; including rigorous testing and analysis
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in the high tech industry
- Experience marketing to B2B audiences
- Strong expertise with Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong expertise with website analytics and the Google Analytics platform
- Preferred experience with paid social platforms, particularly Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong balance of creativity and analytical skills
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
- Extremely resourceful
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success. Our total rewards philosophy includes highly competitive salaries and a robust benefits package that you can view here.