The HireMojo Team
We seek a dynamic individual to join our marketing team. Requirements include a strong telephone presence, excellent communication skills, proficiency with MS Office, and a desire to learn. Industry experience is preferred but not required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing contacts generated from field events.
- Places outbound calls to schedule qualified appointments for the advisor team
- Boost event attendance through outbound calls.
- Maintains established relationships with future clients through outbound calls.
- Screens and qualifies inbound telephone calls from first-time callers and future clients.
- Documents all activity in the Company’s CRM system
- Supports the development and execution of marketing plans & events
- Performs general administrative tasks including
- Email confirmations to support event attendance and advisor appointments
- Confirmation calls to support event attendance and advisor appointments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and an ability to work creatively within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- HS diploma required; BS/BA degree preferred
Hanson McClain Advisors is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Hanson McClain delivers long and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement. Scott Hanson, and the firm’s co-founder Pat McClain, originally came from a large impersonal firm, with sales quotas, no real client support, and commission-based investment products. Out of a desire to provide client-centric advice and services, rather than just sell products, they decided to make a change. They formed Hanson McClain Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm, dedicated to providing financial education and services.
In addition to founding Hanson McClain Advisors, which has grown to over four thousand clients and more than $3 billion under management and administration, Hanson and McClain have been educating listeners on their radio show, “Money Matters,” for more than two decades. The radio program, a financial topic call-in show, is now broadcast to nearly thirty-seven million people.