The HireMojo Team
Simply Money's Client Service Department consistently strives for service excellence. Client service representatives support advisor-partners and consistently deliver a Best-in-Class wealth management client experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering positive, reliable and memorable phone service experiences to our wealth management clients
- Greeting and assisting ‘walk-in’ clients
- Completing all aspects of new client account opening and funding
- Assuming ownership in the completion of client service requests – including deposits, withdrawals and account maintenance updates
- “Recovering with style” when mistakes occur, turning service challenges into peak client experiences
- Seeking to impress our clients with every interaction
- Suggesting and embracing process improvements
- Consistently demonstrating Simply Money's core values of Integrity, Service Excellence, Professionalism, Innovation, Teamwork and Community Involvement
- Passion to serve clients, financial advisor-partners and co-workers in team environment
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration or Communications preferred) or equivalent financial services experience
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications as well as Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Document Management workflow systems
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize daily responsibilities
Simply Money Advisors (www.simplymoneyadvisors.com), is an independent, Cincinnati based SEC Registered Investment Advisor. They are a division of Hanson McClain Advsiors. With almost 25-years serving individual clients, Simply Money Advisors creates and implements financial plans and investment strategies to guide clients now and through retirement. Simply Money Advisors provides financial education through Simply Money Media including radio, television, print, and digital content.
We value our employees’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.