The HireMojo Team
Hanson McClain is rapidly expanding into new markets around the United States. We are seeking a driven, strategic market manager to help lead the campaigns and marketing activities around partnering with like-minded firms in key cities we want a presence in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work hand in hand with the VP of Business Development and VP of Marketing on marketing strategies to help drive growth in the B2B space
- Outline campaign objectives, approach, and timeline
- Track and report all campaign metrics
- Work with creative team to develop messaging, design and digital approach
- Develop an approach to digital engagement campaigns and nurturing
- Build out a content calendar and work with the team on executing relevant pieces
- Ideate and work with creative team to develop all necessary print and tradeshow materials
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Assist in the management of B2B campaigns and projects as needed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, communications, or other marketing related disciplines
- 5+ years in marketing strategy, communications, and brand development
- Proven, measurable experience in developing marketing campaigns and strategy, preferably in the B2B space
Hanson McClain Advisors is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Hanson McClain delivers long and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement. Scott Hanson, and the firm’s co-founder Pat McClain, originally came from a large impersonal firm, with sales quotas, no real client support, and commission-based investment products. Out of a desire to provide client-centric advice and services, rather than just sell products, they decided to make a change. They formed Hanson McClain Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm, dedicated to providing financial education and services. Today, Hanson McClain desires to grow the firm both through client acquisition and through the purchase of financial advisory practices.
We value our employees’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.