The HireMojo Team
Hanson McClain’s Client Service Department consistently strives for service excellence. The Director of First Impressions is a critical role serving as the first impression for inbound phone calls and in-office visits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering positive, reliable and memorable phone service experiences to our wealth management clients
- Greeting and assisting our clients as they arrive for appointments as well as assisting ‘walk-in’ clients with whatever needs they may have
- Receiving all deliveries and routing to the appropriate recipient
- Prepare internal mail for routing to appropriate offices; receiving, opening and sorting daily mail
- Manage and review calendars for advisors and prepare appropriate materials based on upcoming appointments and making outbound client calls confirming scheduled appointments
- Prepare coffee, bake cookies for our clients, and set out condiments for the day
- Re-stock supplies, beverages and keep break room clean.
- Directing incoming client phone calls to the client’s assigned Service Team
- Manage office supplies – inventory office supplies and order replenishments as needed
- Seeking to impress our clients with every interaction
- Ability to work in our different office locations when coverage is needed
- Suggesting and embracing process improvements
- Consistently demonstrating Hanson McClain core values of Integrity, Service Excellence, Professionalism, Innovation, Teamwork, and Community Involvement
- Passion to serve clients, financial advisor-partners and co-workers in team environment
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration or Communications preferred) or minimum 2 years Front Desk work experience with heavy administrative duties
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interpret instructions and interact with clients and co-workers
- Excellent organizational skills to independently prioritize and coordinate many work assignments in the most efficient manner, under pressure of deadlines and with frequent interruptions
Hanson McClain Advisors (www.HansonMcClain.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Hanson McClain delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement. Hanson McClain is a high growth, private equity-backed, Retirement Investment Advisory business, headquartered in Sacramento. The business is on a path to become a $10 billion firm within the next few years through both acquisitions and strong organic growth.
We value our associates’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our associates, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.