The HireMojo Team
Do you love the clear metrics and immediacy of email campaigns? Do you know your CTR from your CTOR? Do email personalization errors make you cringe? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you’re an email geek and Webroot is looking for you.
If you have a passion for data analytics, an appreciation for customer experience, and an inherent curiosity about how customers behave and why, this is your chance! Webroot needs a data-driven marketer to build user-focused customer journeys through email.
As an email specialist in our Broomfield, CO office, you will help the Customer Success organization fulfill our namesake mission. You are responsible for identifying messaging and segmentation opportunities using our treasure trove of product data. You work cross-functionally with our Marketing Communications and Information Systems teams to stand up new automated programs based on your observations. Your fierce love of quality assurance will ensure that your emails render beautifully across all environments. Your knowledge of deliverability best practices will shepherd our emails into the inbox. You live and breathe for data analytics and actionable insights. You would never dream of a “set it and forget it” philosophy on your triggered sends, because there is always opportunity to improve through strategic testing.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be needed when delivering vital messages to both customers and internal members. You will have the freedom to innovative and let your creativity shine – as long as the data supports it!
- Day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of business segment objectives
- Ownership of the setup, maintenance, and review of ad-hoc and automated email communications
- Coordinate campaign deliverables with development and creative teams
- Measure, analyze and incorporate the use of product and behavioral data for optimizing campaign performance
- Aggregate data to inform strategic recommendations
- Maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technical field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of email marketing experience, preferably in subscription-based services
- Proficiency in Marketo required
- Highly analytical with ability to understand complex multivariate experiments and internal product data
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML and SQL a plus
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
Webroot provides Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions. We provide next-generation endpoint protection and threat intelligence services to secure the Internet of Everything. By leveraging our cloud-based collective threat intelligence platform, computers, tablets, smartphones, and more are protected from malware and other cyberattacks. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® intelligent endpoint protection and BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services protect tens of millions of consumer, business, and enterprise devices. Webroot technology is trusted and integrated into products from market-leading companies including Cisco, F5 Networks, HP, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, RSA, Aruba, and many more. Webroot is headquartered in Colorado, USA and operates globally across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity solutions at www.webroot.com.
Webroot was recently acquired by Carbonite. Webroot and Carbonite share a similar mission and vision, and value integrity, customer success, excellence, and innovation. We expect these shared values to enable a smooth integration process and foster a productive and collaborative work environment. The combination of Carbonite’s backup and recovery solutions with Webroot’s cybersecurity technology will deliver a new approach to protecting one of the most vulnerable entry points for businesses today – the endpoint.
Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.