The HireMojo Team
Joe Hill Consulting Engineers is seeking the services of an electrical inspector who is interested in helping to construct and maintain public works infrastructure, including water and wastewater treatment facilities, water systems, and hydropower facilities.
We are looking for someone who is excited to help us to grow our construction management practice while providing critical support to ensure the continued reliable operation of the public infrastructure which serves water and power to the residents of the San Francisco Bay Area.
The successful candidate would be responsible for multiple construction projects and must have significant expertise in power systems, instrumentation & controls work and facility testing, start-up, and commissioning.
- You are a professional with technical expertise as well as strong communications skills which will allow you to effectively and creditably communicate complex technical issues with our clients.
- You have field construction inspection and construction management experience.
- You enjoy direct client contact and professional networking.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are self-motivated and passionate about your work.
- You excel in an unconventional work environment. You enjoy working in varied locations, including job sites, at home, and in the office.
- A minimum of five (5) verifiable years of experience in construction management with an electrical focus.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the construction and/or inspection of power and control systems to support large-scale industrial facilities. Your experience could be in oil & gas, water treatment, food processing, hydropower, or other types of heavy industrial facilities
Joe Hill Consulting Engineers is a growing water infrastructure engineering consulting practice.
We are building a company that offers specialized consulting services to the managers of water and wastewater systems.
We seek individuals that believe in and are excited to live our Core Values and Mission. Refer to our company website for details.