The HireMojo Team
Do you take pride in your work and share our values of integrity, high standards, commitment to a job well done and work-life balance? Would you like to work for a great company that offers a collaborative team environment, opportunity for growth and values its employees?
Crosspoint Realty Services, Inc., the Bay Area's premiere shopping center management company, is seeking a motivated Property Accountant to join our team located in San Francisco.
The Property Accountant works closely with our Accounting Manager and Property Managers and is responsible for all accounting activities for a portfolio of retail shopping centers. This position interacts with management, clients and staff at all levels both inside and outside of the company.
We value our exceptional reputation with our clients and need your help and best effort to meet and exceed those expectations. If you are ready for this challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Team with Property Managers in the operation and reporting of client properties.
- Responsible for the Month End and Year End Close full cycle accounting.
- Handle day to day tenant activities including A/R, A/P and billing.
- Review and prepare monthly financial reports and cash flow projections.
- Budget review and preparation.
- Annual CAM Reconciliation review and preparation.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of GL accounting experience, preferably in Property Accounting.
- Excellent GAAP knowledge and general accounting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, including effective oral and written communication.
- Highly proficient in excel with experience using MRI and Yardi.
- Capable of multi-tasking with exemplary time-management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent task follow-through.
- Posses strong problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines.
- Positive, responsible and reliable with good judgment.
Our Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus (DOE)
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible spending program
- Generous PTO policy
Crosspoint Realty Services is a boutique property management company that was founded in 2003 and provides property management and leasing services for high-quality retail and office properties in California. The principals and their clients have worked together for over twenty-five years and most key employees have been with the company in excess of fifteen years. Clients include major institutions and multi-generational, high net worth families. The vast majority of our work is in the retail sector, and we operate some of the most recognized properties in the region. Crosspoint’s current portfolio includes twenty-five clients and forty-six assets, (twenty of which are actively managed by the company, the balance being assets where only leasing services are provided), inclusive of nearly 600 tenants with total annual managed revenue approaching $100 million.