The HireMojo Team
The full-stack web developer/designer is responsible for developing websites from start to finish, managing high-end / high-quality websites, and developing interactive media and web content for our clients’ service and product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in specifying and developing websites and other interactive user interfaces, using the latest front-end tools and techniques, including responsive design. This position also requires a thorough understanding of search engine optimization, and a keen awareness of web industry trends, technologies and solutions as they emerge.
As part of an integrated marketing team, this individual will work closely with graphic designers, digital project managers, marketing managers, and account executives to ensure consistency of marketing campaigns and brand presentation that is aligned with the client’s strategies.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in web development and design
- Extensive experience with Wordpress and other content management systems
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for team collaboration
- Proactive approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills both internally and client-facing
- Experience with backend web development technologies (PHP, .NET, etc.) a strong plus
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic / Web Design or related field
- Proficient on Mac and Windows systems, as well as MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
DeanHouston, Inc., a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm founded in 1988 is based in Cincinnati Ohio, with offices in Chicago, IL, Ontario, CA, and Shanghai, China.
DeanHouston has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional integrated marketing communications and branding programs for our B2B industrial clients. How do we do it? By working very hard, putting our client's needs first, and doing whatever it takes.
DeanHouston specializes in assisting manufacturing companies increase revenue and net income through fully integrated, effective and efficient branding and marketing communications programs. We are highly experienced in helping companies align their branding and marketing communications with their business strategies. Offering a comprehensive suite of marketing services from strategic planning to tactical tools development, we serve as a powerful single source for our clients, creating compelling, efficient and strategically relevant communications that deliver a consistent image, message and personality to the global markets they serve.
Why you'll love working here:
- DeanHouston is a growing company on Inc. 500's list of "5,000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" for the past three years
- Full health, dental, vision insurance package (PPO and HSA options)
- Company-paid life insurance, voluntary optional life insurance, disability plans, and Paid Time Off policy
- 401K participation with 4% company match
- Located in downtown Cincinnati, DeanHouston has an inspiring and productive culture housed in the historic, yet recently renovated, Edge building.
- We are committed to employee development. We invest in the latest tools, training and software so our employees are on the cutting edge of the creative process
- DeanHouston has 80 employees worldwide, but the Cincinnati office is tight-knit and able to react quickly to clients' needs