The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Client Service Associate on a wealth management team. The individual selected for this opportunity will provide a broad range of technical and client management support to a wealth management team, assist with managing all aspects of a client relationship, be dedicated to client service, and have the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Assisting clients and the wealth management team with preparation of account applications, asset-transfer forms, and client-specific requests at various custodians (e.g., check requests, distributions); communicating with the company’s Investment Services team and initiating proactive follow-through on such action points;
- Assisting the compliance and the wealth management teams with internal compliance and external requirements necessary for new accounts and assets;
- Preparing and updating financial schedules and analyses, client presentations, and client meeting agendas;
- Drafting and processing correspondence to clients and communicating with clients by telephone and email;
- Assisting with the income tax return preparation process (e.g., scanning data, sending copies of returns to clients);
- Interacting with spreadsheet-driven reports for the wealth management team and the company’s clients; and
- Maintaining electronic and physical records and files in an orderly fashion and updating client information into the company’s databases.
The position requires:
- An Associate degree or greater;
• A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in financial or professional services;
• Familiarity with brokerage or registered investment advisory firm operations;
• Strong mathematical aptitude; superb written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and proven ability to learn other software and technology;
• Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills; and
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands.
The Colony Group provides investment, wealth management, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $8 billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, and Maryland. For more information, please visit www.thecolonygroup.com.