The HireMojo Team
Boston Analytical is a premier cGMP compliant laboratory, FDA and DEA registered for pharmaceutical analytical testing. We provide the highest quality analytical testing services to Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical device companies worldwide. Since 1987, Boston Analytical has been and remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, and to the fast and accurate analysis of our clients' products.
As a Project Manager Assistant you will interact on a daily basis with clients, sales and internal staff to support our clients' needs. The goal is to provide outstanding customer service while we ensure that projects move through the process in a timely manner and are delivered with the highest quality. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Project Managers for all aspects of initiating, maintaining and closing out contract lab testing projects.
- Operational duties including the coordination of quote requests, document management, supply availability, and billing administration.
- Coordinate communication between the client and internal teams to keep projects moving through the process.
- Interact with internal Regulatory and Quality teams to ensure adherence to cGMP regulations and guidelines.
- Draft meeting agendas and meeting minutes, manage action items.
- Provide tracking, reporting and metrics to clients as needed.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 0-2 years in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry or project management preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Professional demeanor and excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality and timeliness.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Be a team player but also skilled to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
Boston Analytical is a growing pharmaceutical contract lab providing quality Analytical and Microbiological testing services. We are known for our quality and believe our success is driven by our employees. We provide our employees with a state-of-the-art work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for development.