The HireMojo Team
Boston Analytical is a premier cGMP compliant laboratory, FDA and DEA registered for pharmaceutical analytical testing. We provide the highest quality analytical testing services to Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical device companies worldwide. Since 1987, Boston Analytical has been and remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, and to the fast and accurate analysis of our clients' products.
The Lab Technician will perform routine laboratory tasks and assist laboratory personnel according to FDA, cGMP and Boston Analytical's Standard Operating Procedures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains laboratory glassware, equipment, supplies and laboratory.
- Monitors and maintains water system.
- Properly handles, stores and disposes of hazardous materials.
- Prepares samples for testing.
- Will be trained on basic chemistry tests.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Follows all cGMP rules and regulations.
- Documents results of tests and analyses.
- Ensures all work performed strictly adheres to cGMP, Company, client and Pharmacopeial methodologies.
- Assists Chemists and other company personnel on an as needed basis.
- Assist in proper management of hazardous waste and compliance with DES hazardous waste rules.
- Handling hazardous waste by segregating organic waste from aqueous waste and consolidating waste as directed.
Requirements & Qualifications
A High School Diploma is required. A Laboratory Technician should be willing to attend technical training classes to enhance skills or correct identified deficiencies. Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. 8-hour HAZWOPER training is a plus. There is no minimal related work experience required.
Minimum Skills Required
- Must have the ability and skill to perform the detailed job requirements noted above competently, safely and proficiently.
- Self-starting motivated person who possesses good interpersonal skills and who is able to effectively interact with all departments with the Company.
- Must have good organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills required. Experience with cGMP is preferred.
- Must be a team player with integrity and concern for the quality of Company products, services and staff members.
Boston Analytical is a growing pharmaceutical contract lab providing quality Analytical and Microbiological testing services. We are known for our quality and believe our success is driven by our employees. We provide our employees with a state-of-the-art work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for development.