The HireMojo Team
We have an immediate opening for a highly-experienced relationship manager (10+ years) and would like to talk to motivated, intellectually curious, problem-solving professionals – ideally with ad agency and/or B2B knowledge and marketing experience. Talent that knows how to get things done, get them done well, and have fun along the way. Leaders who have executed across traditional, digital and emerging channels with ease and confidence. People that get that our business is about authenticity and people, building solid relationships with our clients and our team.
30 years ago, the founders of DeanHouston committed to serving industrial and technical B2B clients with a passion and depth of knowledge that other advertising agencies would find impossible to match. We serve our clients as an extension of their team by immersing ourselves in their brands, products, industries, customers, and competitors. We are fearless in our approach to building business, partnering with clients to identify opportunities and work through challenges to reach business objectives in an ever-evolving world. Those partnerships, we’re proud to say, run deep and last decades.
- Marketing Strategy: Significant experience leading the development of effective integrated B2B branding and marketing strategies that are expertly aligned with business objectives
- Relationship Builder: A heart for serving others, with a proven history building lasting relationships, internal and external
- Curiosity: ability to dig deep, building an in-depth knowledge base to deliver wins for DH clients, and subsequently DH. This is the heart of our value proposition.
- Project Management: ability to implement and manage timelines, budgets, projects and resources in a fast-paced environment. Ability to interface with various agency departments (creative, media, publicity, interactive, video, AR/VR etc.) to efficiently and effectively move initiatives through on behalf of the client, while upholding best practices and established DH protocol regarding processes and documentation.
- Growth Mindset: a passion for problem solving and creative solutions that transform situations and companies – and people
- Pride of Work: keen attention to detail and desire for excellence in everything
- Communication Professional: proactive communication leader, able to clearly translate thoughts in word and writing, with clients and team members
- Mentor: ability and desire to build into other professionals that report directly and indirectly to you.
- Industrial / technical marketing
- Workamajig software experience
- Leadership Experience: at the Director level, h/she will be able to positively impact our agency, formally and informally
DeanHouston, Inc. is a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm with offices in Cincinnati, Ohio, Orland Park, IL, Ontario, CA. At DeanHouston, we hire passionate, creative, and talented people who are not looking for a job, but for a place where their professional aspirations can be fulfilled.
DeanHouston has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional integrated marketing and branding programs for our B2B industrial clients working in energy, industrial processing and transportation. A few of our key accounts include: Dover, FRAM, OPW, Autolite, and Prestone.