The HireMojo Team
East Central College has an immediate opening for a part-time, Head Coach for men’s intercollegiate soccer team at the NJCAA level which is a year round position responsible for team management, recruitment, budgeting and purchasing.
Essential Tasks & Duties:
- Organize and run team practice sessions.
- Schedule intercollegiate games and scrimmages.
- Arrange for team transportation and travel in cooperation with Athletic Director.
- Develop and manage team budget in cooperation with Athletic Director.
- Supervise and plan team fund raising activities.
- Supervise student athletes’ academic progress.
- Supervise assistant coaches.
- Uphold all college and NJCAA policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive image of East Central College to the community.
- Assist student athletes in the transfer process
- Bachelor’s degree and one year related coaching experience.
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of the sport and past playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Must be available to work evening and weekends and travel with the team to games and conferences.
Special skills: Ability to lead a team, effectively coach, strong communication skills, and patience. Community college experienced preferred. Ability to work with individuals from a diverse population. Ability to teach, instruct, demonstrate and motivate the players.
Benefits: ECC offers tuition waiver benefits.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted June 24, 2019
East Central College's main campus is located about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College offers classes at the Rolla satellite locations. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.