The HireMojo Team
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan
- Flexible work hours
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Company-funded professional educational program
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions
- Friendly, dynamic work environment
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service.
What You'll be Doing:
- Acting as an architect and designer, while implementing user-facing features end to end
- Working with product managers, designers and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Working 60% on development and 40% on requirements, mentorship and supervision.
- Communicating effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers and partners.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree and at least six (6) year's experience in this field
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
Founded in 1994, Perr&Knight provides insurance consulting and software solutions to the property & casualty and accident & health industries. Services include actuarial consulting, product development, insurance policy and forms consulting, regulatory compliance, state filings, licensing, technology consulting, statistical reporting, data services, and predictive analytics. Software includes StateFilings.com, which is a leasing cloud-based state filings management solution. With offices in Santa Monica, Boca Raton, the New York metro Area, Fort Worth and Cincinnati, and more than 100 insurance professionals, Perr&Knight is among the largest independent actuarial and insurance consulting firms in the United States.
Our mission as an actuarial and insurance operations consulting firm is to provide extraordinary value to our clients by offering innovative and unique solutions to complex challenges they face while providing a positive and motivating work environment for our employees that respects diversity and recognizes ingenuity and hard work.