The HireMojo Team
For the customer sales professional looking to have a measurable impact on the present and future business of an industry leader, look no further! Webroot, a leader in our industry with a great reputation is looking for a Customer Sales Representative, based out of Broomfield, Colorado, that understands the impact a successful customer has on the health of our business. Come take advantage of this great opportunity to learn new skills and expand your current skills with a dynamic and growing company where people are rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
We will train the right candidate that wants to learn. If you’re a strong communicator, highly organized, diligently focused, genuinely loves interacting with people, and interested in business and technology solutions, talk to us about what this role means to you!
The Customer Sales Representative role is responsible for taking inbound calls from customers and will be involved on special projects that are instrumental to the success of the company. This is a sales/customer service position.
- Take inbound customer calls and email inquiries concerning renewals, upgrades and new cybersecurity products
- Take large volume inbound calls to drive up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Secure bookings by providing detailed customer experience and engagement information to the product and marketing teams to optimize product offerings, messaging, sales tools and go to market campaigns for both consumer prospects and customers
- Ownership and management of all calls taken/placed, including responsibility for the needs assessment and final call close
- Outperform all metrics and assigned quotas to increase commission bonuses
- Take part in ad hoc special projects for customer acquisition and retention
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience in a telephone sales environment
- Excellent sales and cross sell skills addressing the needs of both the external and internal customer with strong communication and process skills
- A competitive attitude, and the ability to work with diverse personalities required
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' computers, mobile devices, networks, and online lives. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets: their talents, experience, and career aspirations. With the energy of a start-up and the strength and stability of a market leader in cybersecurity, we foster an innovative culture that makes a statement.
We believe in rewarding our employees’ contributions and excellence, and offer highly competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, which you can view here. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing you are helping protect the connected world in an environment that values your talents, and encourages and enables you to grow—both professionally and personally. Secure your future and your career, visit http://www.webroot.com.
Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.