The HireMojo Team
Boston Analytical is a premier cGMP compliant laboratory, FDA and DEA registered for pharmaceutical analytical testing. We provide the highest quality analytical testing services to Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical device companies worldwide. Since 1987, Boston Analytical has been and remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, and to the fast and accurate analysis of our clients' products.
The is a great entry-level position located in Framingham, MA with full benefits
The Environmental Monitoring Technician will perform Environmental Monitoring (EM) of pharmaceutical clean rooms and the associated spaces on a daily basis according to FDA, cGMP, and Boston Analytical's/Client Standard Operating Procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects routine daily, weekly and monthly EM samples in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. Sample types include air viable, surface viable, and air nonviable monitoring.
- Collects compressed gas samples to ensure they are free of microbial and chemical contamination.
- Samples purified water system at both generation and point of use for subsequent analysis for Bioburden, TOC, Conductivity, and Endotoxin.
- Clearly documents sample collection activities according to client requirements.
- Promptly delivers the associated collected samples to the onsite client lab for analysis.
- Performs assigned sampling tasks carefully and on schedule according to standard operating procedure and supervisor instruction.
A high school diploma or GED is required. Associate's degree is preferred. There is no minimal related work experience required. Weekend work is required. The hours of this position is working 4-10 hr/day Wed-Sat.
Boston Analytical is a growing pharmaceutical contract lab providing quality Analytical and Microbiological testing services. We are known for our quality and believe our success is driven by our employees. We provide our employees with a state-of-the-art work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for development.