The HireMojo Team
Proctor Engineering Group, Ltd. (PEG) specializes in the design and evaluation of energy efficiency programs for electric and gas utility companies nationwide. With a combined total of more than 80 years’ experience in industry consulting and research, we can design and implement efficiency programs that maximize energy savings and reduce peak demand. You should want to be part of this exciting field!
PEG is currently seeking a seasoned Accounting Manager responsible for directing and coordinating all aspects of the company’s accounting function, including:
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
Responsibilities also include preparation of all financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- High ethical standards.
- Minimum of a college education with five to ten years working experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- QuickBooks experience a must have.
- Knowledge of general business skills such as would be acquired from background of working experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- A general level of personal discipline that gives evidence of the ability to meet schedules and deadlines in a timely and effective manner.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to provide for the establishment of an effective working relationship with management staff, operating personnel, as well as outside consultants.
Compensation package includes health insurance, paid time off, life insurance and retirement plans.
PEG designs and implements cost-effective energy efficiency programs that maximize energy savings and reduce peak demand. We specialize in Program Design, Pilot Programs, Program Evaluation, Energy Efficiency Research and Expert Project Manager TM.
You can be a part of our success!
Complete our Accounting Manager online interview now!