The HireMojo Team
The Hyatt House in Bellevue, Washington is seeking an outgoing leader and hospitality professional to fill the critical role of Sales Manager. We provide an amazing benefits package, a great team, and an atmosphere that can’t be beat.
- Soliciting new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Sales: prospecting, setting appointments, cold calls, direct sales calls, sales blitzes and hotel tours.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Exploring new ways to increase revenue.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexibility. Our Sales Manager must anticipate some scheduled weekend and evening hours, including participation in the Manager-On-Duty coverage.
- Achieve weekly sales goals.
- Responding to sales leads.
- Find new accounts.
- One to Three years outside hotel sales experience preferred.
- Four-year college degree a plus.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Fluent in English – excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, trade shows & training (limited basis).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to meet company MVR requirements.
The Hyatt House Bellevue is a part of LodgeWorks, a hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.
Hyatt House Bellevue dons the modern warmth of the Pacific Northwest and is situated in a burgeoning, high-tech suburb of Seattle, just off I-90. The hotel is minutes from high-end retail shopping at The Meydenbauer Center, chic eateries on Main Street in the Bellevue Square and many fine restaurants in the Bellevue Collection.