The HireMojo Team
It’s not about just finding a job. It’s about finding a home for the experiences, skills, and passions you bring to your work – a place where other people share your aspirations.
From our welcoming, collaborative culture to ample opportunities for growth, you’ll find plenty of reasons to invent your future with Panduit.
We take great pride in our University Relations Program and great care in selecting individuals who are a part of it. By taking the important step of becoming a part of our team, you will join engineers, researchers, and innovators who create winning technology and give us the edge to lead in a highly competitive marketplace.
Intern with our Channel Accounts and Programs Group in Tinley Park, Illinois.
The Channel Accounts and Programs team manages and supports our top distributor partners with dedicated sales managers, program managers, and analysts to bring value to those distributors and to differentiate Panduit from our competition.
Projects you will be working on include:
- Distributor Training: Coordinating & communicating among departments, external communications to stakeholders, working with project managers on best practices, beta testing the training, and using graphic design principles to help build and maintain the Panduit brand
- Distributor Scorecards: Align the scorecards with the programs, assist in data collection, possibly process mapping and work flow development.
- Corporate Communications
- Graphic Design
- Data Analytics
Required Skills / Academic Exposure:
- Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently
- Applicants should have the ability to multitask, problem solve, prioritize and exercise critical thinking skills
- Applicants should be outgoing, confident personality with ability to establish rapport.
- Applicants should have strong teamwork skills, as this is a collaborative role
Start Date: May 2020
Grade Level: Junior or Senior
Location: 18900 Panduit Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60487
Panduit provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Since 1955, Panduit has offered end-to-end industrial, electrical, and network infrastructure solutions that deliver best-in-class network performance with superior quality, operational efficiency, and easy installation. Innovative infrastructure offerings from Panduit – from the known and trusted network cables to design plans that maximize data center investment – affect day-to-day operations and profitability, and become the foundation for successful, connected, future-ready businesses. With a robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support, Panduit is a valuable and trusted advisor and provider, helping companies around the globe solve infrastructure challenges. For more information, visit www.panduit.com.