The HireMojo Team
Our business is growing and we are excited to offer you an opportunity to grow with us and expand your knowledge of the industry.
We are creating a new department for one of our major import accounts. If you have experience in filing entries, traffic coordination, and ISF filing and are interested in being a part of a newly formed team we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Education and Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience in the Customs Brokerage industry doing import Customs entries.
- College degree (in International Business or Supply Chain Logistics) or equivalent preferred. 1-3 years’ experience with PC, including Microsoft Office, databases, software, web based applications, and vendor’s systems.
- 1-3 years of experience with OGA (FDA, USDA, FCC, DOT).
- 1-3 years of experience with freight forwarding basics desired, not required.
- Skills, abilities, and aptitude to be cross-trained, step in, and contribute. The ability to work as an effective member of a team. Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under high pressure and within demanding time constraints.
- Exposure to domestic, warehousing and distribution a plus.
- Experience filing ACE entries is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for quoting, vendor management, and customer interaction.
- Proven ability to communicate information to customers and vendors. Internal communication skills a must.
- The ideal candidate is reliable, punctual and organized and will provide excellent customer service, vendor relations, and internal communication and monitor our industry developments.
- Handles multiple accounts, including account maintenance such as: Electronic data management of ISF filings with US Customs, international documentation, Customs entries and customer service.
- Candidate must have at least 1-5 years of experience opening files, handling import customers and working with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, and good understanding of other governmental agency regulations.
John S. Connor, founded in 1917, is celebrating over 100 years as a Customs Broker, Freight Forwarder and Logistics service provider at the port of Baltimore and across the U.S. Our company has grown to be the largest of its kind in the port of Baltimore along with branches in several areas in the Mid-Atlantic region. If you are interested in knowing about John S. Connor, Inc. visit us at our web site http://www.jsconnor.com