The HireMojo Team
East Central College has an opening for a full-time Head Coach for Men's & Women’s Soccer responsible for recruiting, coaching and general management of the men’s and women’s intercollegiate soccer teams.
Minimum Qualifications: A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, Master’s Degree preferred
- Coaching experience preferred at the intercollegiate level with a level of coaching licensure from the United Soccer Coaches Association or United States Soccer Federation.
Essential Tasks: (Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.)
- Recruit 25+ student athletes for each team, men’s and women’s on an annual basis
- Organize and run team practice sessions.
- Schedule intercollegiate games and scrimmages.
- Arrange for team transportation and travel in cooperation with Athletic Director and Athletic Secretary.
- Develop and manage team budget in cooperation with Athletic Director.
- Purchasing and management of equipment pertaining to team.
- Serve as social media contact for all sports in athletic department.
- Supervise and plan team fund raising activities.
- Supervise student athletes’ academic progress.
- Supervise assistant coaches.
- Track all student athletes in athletic department with study hour completion in learning center.
- Uphold all college and NJCAA policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive image of East Central College to the community.
- Assist student athletes in the transfer process.
- Assist with field maintenance.
- Conduct annual youth camps.
- Optional teaching duties in the physical education department.
- Must be available to work evening and weekends and travel with the team to games and conferences.
- Conduct college business in a professional and ethical manner that includes the College’s core values of integrity, diversity, empowerment, service, learning and collaboration.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
To view full description, click here.
Benefits: ECC offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee. Retirement benefits, generous paid leave, tuition waiver and tuition reimbursement benefits.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central College's main campus is located about 60 minutes west of St. Louis. East Central College offers classes at the Rolla satellite locations. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.