The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Executive Administrative Assistant. The individual selected for this opportunity will support several Managing Director’s in our Los Angeles, CA office. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented and proficient in document preparation. They will be of the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Planning and scheduling meetings, appointments and special events;
- Managing and coordinating travel arrangements as well as office meetings and functions;
- Tracking and submitting expenses;
- Preparing and editing correspondence from routine to moderately complex and/or confidential source materials;
- Organizing and maintaining files and records;
- Managing projects and supporting business management activities;
- Preparing and editing reports, presentations, and meeting notes;
- Handling heavy call volume professionally and providing quality client service; and
- Conducting internet and other business development research as directed.
The position requires:
- Associates degree;
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience; specifically, in the high volume executive assistant area;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and proven ability to learn other software and technology;
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- Strong written and oral communication (writing sample needed); and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands.
The position prefers:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite; and
- Basic understanding of business management and financial services.
The Colony Group, LLC provides investment, wealth management, business management, tax compliance, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $10 billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, California and New Hampshire. For more information, please visit www.thecolonygroup.com.