The HireMojo Team
Herman Integration Services is one of the fastest growing companies in the AV industry and was recently named as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies for the second consecutive year. Our multi-state company is growing, and you can be a part of our success! We are seeking all levels of Audiovisual Installation Technicians. If you are professional and customer-focused individual, we want to hear from you.
We offer a benefits package including: health insurance and group plans; paid vacation and holidays; 401k eligibility; Employee Referral Bonus program and very competitive hourly pay based on experience and qualifications. Weekly expense and Per Diem reimbursement for out of town travel. Training is available for the candidate interested in increasing their skill set via obtaining additional industry certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be competent with running project sites in a leadership role, managing crews, and leading physical installations of the project from start to finish.
- Ensure compliance with Company processes, methods and procedures.
- Comfortable working with other trades and mentoring less experienced technicians.
- Professionally interacts with clients and manages expectations.
- Uses tact and good judgment in communicating with representatives from external organizations, and vendors.
- Experience with configuration & installation of audio visual systems.
- Proficient with various terminations including RGB/RG6/Cat5/Compression/Solder etc.
- Strong grasp of Audio & Video including signal flow, equipment functionality, control, and programming.
- Familiarity with product lines including Crestron, Extron, Epson, NEC, Sharp, Polycom, BiAmp, Clearone, AMX, etc.
- Ability to drop AMX, Crestron, DSP code and commission AV systems.
- Ability to train end user on AV systems.
- Proficiency with VTC setup and commission.
- Proficiency with low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation of wall and ceiling mounts.
- Competent using test equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to the component Level.
- Ability to fabricate equipment racks.
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools, run cable, solder, crimp, and compress the vast array of AV interfaces & connectors.
- Must be able to read and interpret designs, wiring schematics, architectural drawings, and project printouts.
- Process all project paperwork including field reports, billing logs and time sheets.
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to schedule commitments.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- OSHA certified preferred
- CTS certification is a plus
- Familiar with Extron, AMX, Crestron and DSP
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and drawings
- Work off of a ladder
- Commercial/residential experience
- High school diploma or GED required. A formal education in electronics or related field from a trade school is preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license - must pass a drug screen
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary
- Candidate must own basic hand/power tools. Industry specific will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience with a comprehensive benefits package.
Herman Integration Services is an industry leader in commercial audiovisual technical resources and services. We currently are operating in 32 states nationwide with over 100 technical resources. Are you ready to be part of a team that supports your professional goals? Opportunities for training and professional advancement are reasons you want to consider a career with Herman Integration Services.