The HireMojo Team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital media manager with (5+ years of experience) with an advertising agency background. This position successfully supports the overall media effort for DeanHouston and its clients. The primary media focus is on digital B2B media, with occasional B2C needs, including banner, native, OTT, social and PPC advertising. This role will develop media plans and placement of ads based on each client's strategy and budget.
- Following media strategies, negotiating rates, planning, and executing media plans for DeanHouston clients.
- Running the entire media placement (ad traffic), invoicing, billing, and reconciliation process. This includes creating and submitting insertion orders, issuing ad notifications, and reviewing ads for accuracy and quality standards.
- Manage media budgets, approve invoices, and settle any media billing discrepancies.
- Developing relationships with various media contacts.
- Assisting with media metrics. Works with the media team to analyze data and recommend adjustments to strategies when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- 5+ years' experience with digital media planning, buying, and execution a must.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising landscape (re-marketing/re-targeting, geotargeting, etc.) critical.
- Advertising agency experience preferred.
- Media buying software experience a plus.
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar preferred.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
DeanHouston, Inc., a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm founded in 1988 is based in Cincinnati Ohio, with offices in Chicago, IL, Rancho Cucamonga CA, and Shanghai, China.
DeanHouston has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional integrated marketing communications and branding programs for our B2B industrial clients. How do we do it? By working very hard, putting our client's needs first, and doing whatever it takes.
DeanHouston specializes in assisting manufacturing companies increase revenue and net income through fully integrated, effective and efficient branding and marketing communications programs. We are highly experienced in helping companies align their branding and marketing communications with their business strategies. Offering a comprehensive suite of marketing services from strategic planning to tactical tools development, we serve as a powerful single source for our clients, creating compelling, efficient and strategically relevant communications that deliver a consistent image, message and personality to the global markets they serve.