The HireMojo Team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced media planner/buyer (5+ years of experience) with an advertising agency background. This position successfully supports the overall media effort for DeanHouston and its clients. Being responsible for the development of media plans and placement of ads requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. As the direct liaison between the agency and the publications, excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must!
- Following media strategies, negotiating rates, planning, and executing media plans for our clients.
- Creating and submitting insertion orders, issuing ad notifications, and ensuring ads meet quality standards.
- Running the entire media placement (ad traffic), invoicing, billing, and reconciliation process.
- Manage media budgets, approve invoices, and settle any media billing discrepancies.
- Developing relationships with various media contacts.
- Assisting with media metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferably Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- 5+ years' experience with media planning, buying, and execution.
- Advertising agency experience preferred including copywriting and proofing.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing (re-marketing/re-targeting, site analytics, reporting, email marketing etc.) a plus.
- Media buying software experience a plus.
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar preferred.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
DeanHouston, Inc., a full-service business-to-business marketing communications firm founded in 1988 is based in Cincinnati Ohio, with offices in Chicago, IL, Rancho Cucamonga CA, and Shanghai, China.
DeanHouston has an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional integrated marketing communications and branding programs for our B2B industrial clients. How do we do it? By working very hard, putting our client's needs first, and doing whatever it takes.
DeanHouston specializes in assisting manufacturing companies increase revenue and net income through fully integrated, effective and efficient branding and marketing communications programs. We are highly experienced in helping companies align their branding and marketing communications with their business strategies. Offering a comprehensive suite of marketing services from strategic planning to tactical tools development, we serve as a powerful single source for our clients, creating compelling, efficient and strategically relevant communications that deliver a consistent image, message and personality to the global markets they serve.