The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Fixed Income Portfolio Associate. The individual selected for this opportunity will work in conjunction with Fixed Income Team, they will also maintain the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for all daily pre-trade activities, including daily upload of trading system, cash reconciliation, and any necessary error resolution;
- Execute basic trades as directed by Fixed Income Portfolio Managers;
- Act as a collaborative resource for our Wealth Advisory Team, providing daily support and effectively communicate our Fixed Income Strategy when necessary;
- Research and resolve any trade issues and ensure all end of day trade settlement requirements are completed seamlessly; and
- Help foster relationships with the broker/dealer community as well as with our custodial banks.
The position requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater;
- A minimum of 3 years back office settlement experience;
- Technologically proficient with extensive use of Excel a requirement;
- The ideal candidate will have a healthy interest in the market and want to develop that knowledge base to provide greater contributions to the team;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills; and
- An individual that can thrive as part of a close-knit team that enjoys working through problems creatively as they arise.
The Colony Group, LLC provides investment, wealth management, business management, tax compliance, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $10 billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, California and New Hampshire. For more information, please visit www.thecolonygroup.com.