The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Tax Administrative Assistant. The Tax Administrative Assistant works as an integral part of the Tax Advisory team and is responsible for the day to day activities essentially acting as an expediter for all tax activities. In addition, this position will be responsible for managing, coordinating and supporting the overall tax efforts for the firm to ensure we are meeting firm goals.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinate tax work papers and tax return assembly;
- Submit electronic filings and track acceptances through government software;
- Responsible for overall document organization including scanning and storage;
- Proactively problem solve and identify process improvements;
- Communicate with clients as needed;
- Manage Tax Advisory team calendars ;
- Provide support to Tax Advisory team as needed; and
- Prepare ad hoc reports and complete special projects as needed.
The position requires:
- 1-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, tax experience a plus;
- College experience a plus;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Self-starter and takes initiative;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Ability to effectively work in a client focused team environment, building a spirit of cooperation, and sharing knowledge and skills with others in the group.
The Colony Group, LLC provides investment, wealth management, business management, tax compliance, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $10 billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, California and New Hampshire. For more information, please visit www.thecolonygroup.com.