The HireMojo Team
East Central College has an opening for a Coordinator of the Center Workforce Development Programming responsible for managing the Community Education department and assist the Business Development and Training and Health Careers Units.
Minimum Qualifications: (A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.)
- Completion of Associates Degree
- Three years related experience preferred.
Essential Tasks: (Employee must be able to perform the following essential functions to the satisfaction of the employee’s supervisor.)
- Directs the day-to-day operations and program development of the Community Education department.
- Provides assessment reports for the Community Education programs.
- Provides information regarding Community Education program offerings, schedules and procedures to current and future clients.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation and program development of the CWD program units; health careers, apprenticeships and business development.
- Initiate, process and track departmental forms such as purchase orders, personnel requisitions, travel authorization forms, supply requisitions, printing requests, and travel expense reimbursements.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, reserve meeting rooms, organize materials, send out meeting notices, arrange for catering services, and maintains the CWD calendar of events.
- Assist in the preparation of assessment reports for the programs.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, material, and supplies; provide support for purchases for the programs.
- Assists with the delivery of Workkeys assessments to CWD clients.
- Update and create content for CWD webpages.
- Conduct college business in a professional and ethical manner that includes the College’s core values of integrity, diversity, empowerment, service, learning and collaboration.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, other related duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
View full job description here.
Benefits: ECC offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance with no premium cost to the employee. Retirement benefits, generous paid leave, tuition waiver and tuition reimbursement benefits.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
East Central College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central College is located about 60 minutes from St. Louis. Currently, more than 2,500 students are enrolled in a transfer or technical education program. For more information about East Central College visit, www.eastcentral.edu.
East Central College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status. Inquiries related to employment practices may be directed to Human Resources Director at 636-584-6710. East Central College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.