The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a motivated and qualified individual for the position of Client Service Associate on a wealth management team in our Wellesley, MA office. The individual selected for this opportunity will provide a broad range of technical and client management support to a wealth management team, assist with managing all aspects of a client relationship, be dedicated to client service, and have the highest ethical and professional standards of excellence.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Assisting clients and the wealth management team with preparation of account applications, asset-transfer forms, client-specific requests at various custodians (e.g., check requests, distributions); and communicating with the company’s custodians and initiating proactive follow-through on such action points;
- Assisting the compliance and the wealth management teams with internal compliance and external requirements necessary for new accounts and assets;
- Preparing and updating financial schedules and analyses, client presentations, and client meeting agendas;
- Drafting and processing correspondence to clients and communicating with clients by telephone and email;
- Interacting with spreadsheet-driven reports for the wealth management team and the company’s clients;
- Maintaining electronic and physical records and files in an orderly fashion and updating client information into the company’s databases;
- Schedule client meetings and prepare meeting materials including performance updates; and
- Act as a back-up for another staff member who has high client-touch, both in person and by phone.
The position requires:
- An Associate degree or greater;
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in financial or professional services;
- Familiarity with brokerage or registered investment advisory firm operations;
- Series 65 or equivalent certification preferred;
- Strong mathematical aptitude, superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and proven ability to learn other software and technology;
- Experience with Schwab and/or Fidelity Institutional platforms preferred;
- Notable attention to detail, self-initiated follow-through, and outstanding time management and organizational skills - these are key to this position;
- Exceptional phone manner; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple and competing tasks and demands.
The Colony Group, LLC provides investment, wealth management, business management, tax compliance, and other financial advisory services to a multitude of high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth private clients as well as a prestigious base of institutional clients. Founded in 1986 and managed by financial professionals dedicated to providing objective advice and exceptional service, The Colony Group manages over $10 billion in client assets and has offices in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, California and New Hampshire. For more information, please visit www.thecolonygroup.com.