The HireMojo Team
The Colony Group seeks a talented Marketing Associate with a lot of creativity, energy and drive to help us propel our growth and elevate our brand. It’s an exciting time to join the team as we execute national and local marketing and communications initiatives that span 15 offices in eight states serving over 240 team members and approximately 4,500 clients. As a Marketing Associate, you will proactively provide a broad range of marketing and business development services.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Design, maintain and update marketing collateral including digital assets;
- Assist with creation of digital and social media marketing initiatives;
- Coordinate client and other events in our various offices;
- Maintain and update our website;
- Effectively utilize our CRM and databases;
- Respond to and manage annual awards and benchmarking surveys;
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns;
- Support video initiatives including shooting and editing videos;
- Understand and implement compliance requirements for marketing and business development activities;
- Coordinate internal tracking and publication of business development goals and results; and
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
The position requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Digital marketing or graphics design experience is a plus;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Marketing role;
- Proficiency in InDesign and other Adobe products; Final Cut Pro or other video editing software; MailChimp or other email marketing programs; Hootsuite, LinkedIn and other digital/social programs; Google Analytics; and Microsoft Office applications;
- Lifelong learner and desire be innovative and creative;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, notable attention to detail, outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of, or experience in working in the financial services industry a plus; and
- Some travel is required.
The Colony Group, LLC (“Colony”) is an independent, fee-only financial advisory firm with locations in California, Florida, Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Virginia. With origins dating back to 1986, Colony manages approximately $11.5 billion in assets and provides successful individuals and families, corporate executives, business owners and entrepreneurs, athletes and entertainers, institutions and non-profit organizations with deep expertise that goes beyond investment management and can encompass tax, estate, retirement and philanthropic planning, asset allocation and sustainable investing solutions, family office services, business management services and divorce and dispute resolution services. For more information please visit our website www.thecolonygroup.com.