The HireMojo Team
Do you strive to provide the best client experience and enjoy working with a team of professionals in a fast paced, fun environment? Come join a company that has not only been a pillar of the community but continues to be highly successful. Recognized for the past four consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, by INC 5000 and rated as one of the top privately-held companies based in Bellingham, Rice Insurance is now hiring for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Industry training and development
- Opportunities and potential for advancement
- Maintain, build, and solidify relationships with existing clients
- Assists with issuing policies, simple policy changes, providing proof of insurance to banks and clients, and educating clients on coverages, payment, service, claims expectations
- Clearly and timely document all actions and correspondence between client, agent, and insurance carrier into agency system
- Prepare and issue appropriate documents as needed including
- Process policy and billing changes
- Assist with creating and verifying accuracy of sensitive correspondence
- Prefer minimum 1-year insurance industry or professional office experience. Experience in banking or finance is a plus
- Willingness to obtain and maintain Property and Casualty insurance license (education and licensing paid for by Rice Insurance)
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Target 60 WPM typing speed
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker located in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants in full compliance with applicable law prohibiting discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status.