The HireMojo Team
Boston Analytical is a premier cGMP compliant laboratory, FDA and DEA registered for pharmaceutical analytical testing. We provide the highest quality analytical testing services to Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical device companies worldwide. Since 1987, Boston Analytical has been and remains dedicated to customer satisfaction, and to the fast and accurate analysis of our clients' products.
In this position you will provide customer service to our clients, front and back end project management, generate quotations for analytical services, interact with the Sales & Marketing staff and assist with entering of bottle orders and or courier requests. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of all incoming Chain Of Custody documents for accounts assigned, and logging of jobs into LIMS database.
- Set up and maintaining of project details in LIMS database and workflows.
- Review quotations.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Stability and Sample Management Log In team members.
- Professional phone demeanor and excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Flexible schedule.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biology or related science discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 0-2 years in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry or project management preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and related compliance regulations and guidances a plus.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple activities while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Be a team player but also skilled to work independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow-through in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and able to manage several projects at one time.
- Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
Boston Analytical is a growing pharmaceutical contract lab providing quality Analytical and Microbiological testing services. We are known for our quality and believe our success is driven by our employees. We provide our employees with a state-of-the-art work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for development.