The HireMojo Team
Do you love being in a customer support role? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing employer that still feels local? Come join Rice Insurance, a company that has not only been a pillar of the community but continues to be highly successful and setting records.
As an Issaquah Commercial Lines Account Manager, you will not only have to flex your customer service skills with clients and carriers, but will also be responsible for extensive documentation and data entry. Our ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, critical thinking skills, and strong technical abilities. Do you have minimal insurance experience or maybe even none at all? Don't worry! We are willing to train the right person.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Industry training and development
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and prospective clients
- Prepare various documents with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Accurately and thoroughly complete applications, obtains quotes and prepare proposals for new and renewal business
- Enter activity items and clearly document all actions and correspondence, between client, agent, and carrier into agency computer system
- Issue appropriate documentation as needed for evidence of insurance
- Adheres to established guidelines and protocols for workflow and system documentation
- Compose or assist in composition of highly technical or sensitive correspondence
- Prefer 1-year insurance industry or require 1 year professional office experience.
- Obtain & maintain a Property & Casualty Insurance License (Company to pay for training and education)
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with intermediate skill competency in MS Office
- Be detail-oriented, accurate and possess analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Use of good judgment; ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker with locations in Issaquah and Bellingham, Washington. We have been recognized for the past four consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation by the INC 5000. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants in full compliance with applicable law prohibiting discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status.