The HireMojo Team
Are you looking for a career in a stable industry? Are you passionate about customer service? Come join Rice Insurance, a company that has not only been a pillar of the community but continues to be highly successful and setting records.
As a Benefits Account Manager in Training you will utilize your customer service abilities to assist clients in their benefits enrollment and maintenance. Our ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, critical thinking skills, and strong technical abilities. Do you have minimal insurance experience or maybe even none at all? Don't worry! We are willing to train the right person.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Industry training and development
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and prospective clients
- Maintain open communication within clients, producers, and team, including timelines and expectations
- Proactively support clients through renewals and implementation of new benefit platforms
- Work with insurance carriers to obtain quotes and determine appropriate carriers for clients
- Review agreements and/or documents such as applications, booklets, carrier contracts, etc.
- Responsible for explaining new benefit offerings and communication strategies to existing clients
- Compose or assist in composition of highly technical or sensitive correspondence
- Resolve policy and coverage related concerns for clients, insurance carriers, and producers
- Enter and maintain accurate and clear documentation within agency computer system regarding client, agent, and carrier
- Update clients on current legislative changes and developments
- 2-years experience in customer service role required. 1-year benefits experience preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Hold and maintain Life and Disability License or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound relationships with multiple clients
- Strong project management, organizational skills and time management skills to prioritize workload and meet time-sensitive deadlines
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker with locations in Issaquah and Bellingham, Washington. We have been recognized for the past four consecutive years as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation by the INC 5000. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants in full compliance with applicable law prohibiting discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status.