The HireMojo Team
Want to be part of the strategic team with high exposure to the C-Suite? Capital Automotive is a specialty real estate firm with $4.5B in assets- is looking for a smart and driven Senior Business Analyst to report directly to the CFO and assist in the development and implementation of financial strategy.
This is not a "crunch numbers alone in an office" position. The Senior Business Analyst will proactively build relationships with lenders and have a direct impact on the growth of the business.
Why You Will Love This Job:
- Manage liquidity and cash forecasting, including distributions
- Assist in arranging financing and developing long term finance strategy
- Maintain relationships with banks and other lenders
- Monitor and ensure overall compliance with debt covenants
- Champion automation of finance processes to achieve efficiencies
- Manage updates to the corporate projection model
- Prepare ad-hoc modeling and analysis to support investor reporting and corporate initiatives
- Oversee quarterly asset and debt valuation process
What You Bring to the Table:
- 4 year Accounting/Finance Degree
- 4+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience
- Real estate experience a plus
- Big 4 accounting firm experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with cash flow modeling
As the first company solely focused on providing highly tailored sale-leaseback capital to the automotive retail industry, Capital Automotive has supported automobile dealers since 1998.
Through custom tailored real estate finance, we have assisted dealer groups in growing their organizations, acquiring new locations, upgrading existing facilities, constructing new stores, and facilitating estate planning and partner buyouts. In many situations, we have aided dealers by maximizing liquidity and flexibility.