The HireMojo Team
Come join a fun, positive, and supportive work environment that offers challenge and excellent career opportunities!
Are you looking for an energetic company to share your talents with that offers stability? Love customer service but looking for a Monday - Friday schedule? If so, you are a good fit for the position of Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative/Processor. In this position you will utilize your love of learning and highly efficient technical skills to support your team and assist clients with their basic insurance needs. This is a gateway position to becoming a Commercial Account Manager.
Want more information? Want to see what current employees are saying about Rice Insurance? Check us out on Glassdoor
- Energetic, innovative, and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Personal development, training, and mentorship
- Opportunities and potential for advancement
- 1-hour lunches
- Maintain and solidify relationships with clients
- Assists with processing documents, changes, and client billing
- Clearly and timely complete and document all actions and correspondence into agency operating system
- Assist with creating and verifying accuracy of sensitive correspondence
- Prefer 1 year industry experience. Willing to train the right candidate
- Willingness to obtain and maintain Property and Casualty insurance license (education and licensing paid for by Rice Insurance)
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to conduct professional correspondence via Outlook
- Possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Target 60 WPM typing speed
Founded in 1946, Rice Insurance is an independently-owned, full service insurance broker with locations in Issaquah and Bellingham, Washington. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and holding our employees to a high level of integrity. At Rice Insurance we believe that offering clients the highest level of service starts with creating a terrific work environment and that’s why we’re looking for only the best and the brightest.
Rice Insurance considers all applicants in full compliance with applicable law prohibiting discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference or any other legally protected status.